Friday, October 24, 2008

The Amazing Race: "I wonder if they like blondes in New Zealand?" (Ep 4)

From La Paz, Bolivia to Aukland, New Zealand! Let's get straight to the teams:

1. Toni and Dallas: They work surprisingly well together, and I'm loving it!
2. Nick and Star: Not much from them this week other than a possibly injured arm. Surprising after the whole bra thing in the last episode.
3. Ken and Tina: I'm not sure the Fast Forward thing was really that beneficial for them; they were way ahead of the pack already!
4. Frats: Becoming less awful as the show progresses...and as the other teams get worse.
5. Divorcees: How they manage to eke it out week after week I have no idea. They're the villains of the season, for sure.
6. Aja and Ty: BORING, and unlikeable. I think Aja is on of the least interesting people they've ever cast on this show.
7. Terence and Sarah: I can't get over his hair, and her screaming. I hate these people.

Overall, I think the kiwi-squashing was indeed faster than the wind-car thing. It just took some commitment and effort. Of course, the wind-cars were probably more fun.

I was sad the blondes had to go. They were the comic relief of the season, and will be missed. If there is a non-elimination leg next week, I'm going to throw a fit, lol.

Who are you rooting for? The Amazing Race airs on CBS on Sunday nights at 8:00PM eastern time.

No comments: