Friday, October 24, 2008

The Office: "Baby Shower" (Ep 3)

This episode was hit-or-miss. I personally prefer funny Jim/Pam over sappy Jim/Pam. Jan, however, totally delivered. Jan is on of the best characters on network TV comedy right now. I know that I'm in the minority, but her colossal downfall from corporate VP to abusive girlfriend/overprotective mother is fantastic. An of course she would name her baby Astrid, or "Assturd" as Michael calls her. ROFL.

Quotes:
Dwight: Jan had the baby, and Michael wasn't there to mark it. So the baby could be anybody's. Except Michael's.

Stanley: I do not like pregnant women in my workspace. They are always complaining. I have varicose veins, too. I have swollen ankles; I’m constantly hungry. You think my nipples don’t get sore too? You think I don’t need to know the fastest way to the hospital?

Angela: I hope you two are very happy together. Pervert.

Michael: She smells like, old tomatoes. And dirt.

Not a great quoteable episode...

What do you think of season 4's start? Too much sap between Jim and Pam? Watch the Office on Thursday night at 9:00PM on NBC.

No comments: