Monday, October 20, 2008

Chuck vs. The Break-Up (Ep 3)


Sorry for how late this is... I've been slackin' a bit. New episode tonight so I'll make this one short.

Poor Chuck. Bryce Larkin is back to make his life miserable, and get all makie-outie with Sarah. Bryce quickly finds out, though, that Sarah isn't all OMG BRYCE YOU'RE BACK! She's more like, "Chuck and I are completely professional." NOT. Bryce sees right through it and warn's Chuck about how he is responsible for Sarah's recent lapses in judgement--the most recent mistake landing her in the hospital.

Chuck and Sarah sit in the courtyard near the fountain and have a heart-to-heart. Seriously--HOW do Ellie and Awesome afford that place they live, and is it a house or an apartment? I can't figure it out. Anyways, Chuck gives the usual "I know we can never be together my life is miserable" speech, and Sarah cries. This is bull. We KNOW they'll end up together in the end.

I honestly prefer when the show does NOT focus on the relationship stuff. It's supposed to be a comedy, and I know they're giving the characters a few more dimensions to make them likeable, but this was seriously like the whole episode. I can't even remember what the sub-plots were.

Tonight we get Nicole Richie guess starring as Sarah's nemesis, which should be interesting. Maybe she's channeling all that recent hatred for Paris Hilton and turning herself into an evil character. Should be fun!

What do you think of this season so far? Chuck airs Monday nights at 8:00PM on NBC.

No comments: