Sunday, October 5, 2008

Without a Trace: 22 x 42 (Ep 2)

I have to admit, so far I'm not feeling this season. I suppose I just feel a little far removed from the show. They're doing an excellent job of making us hate the new guy. He even LOOKS like a weasel...

Anyways, this episode's missing woman was an executive who was involved in some kind of business. That really wasn't made clear. Apparently the company owned an apartment for an undeclared reason, and employees would use it for their own personal "business." In other words, the company was paying for an apartment so they could all have affairs. Isn't a hotel room cheaper? This is dumb. Also, Ms. Sarah Kent is the only one with the key. How lame can this get? Ugh, it's SO DUMB.

So Sarah is dating a judge, who is married. Duh. These people are ridiculous. She gets kidnapped by some dudes she met at a club. I'm not going to go into the details of this episode, because it was total lamesville. It turns out, the judge was involved in her kidnapping, and she gets away when Agent Spade shoots the bad guys. Then goes home to her baby. What a mom!

Ugh, if this show continues down this dumb track, I'm not going to watch anymore. I take back what I said about this show having heart.

What did you think of the episode? Do you think this show is in danger of cancellation? What do you think of the new guy? Without A Trace airs at 10:00 pm eastern time on Tuesday nights.

No comments: